[Dailydrool] Water Additive

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:16:24 PDT 2011

My vet suggested a water additive for my older dog's teeth and the vet's
office carries and suggests Virbac C.E.T Aquadent. I went online to see if I
could get it cheaper than at the vet's and I found that it contains xylitol,
which can be fatal to dogs. Apparently the levels it contains are safe, but
since you measure it into the water bowl, its inexact and that worries me.

Does anyone use this stuff? Does anyone use something similar that I can get
the same results without having xylitol in it? Any help or suggestions would
be appreciated.

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com