[Dailydrool] crazy, crooked logic, well that is me

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:10:47 PDT 2011

Jr. had a wonderful class today, we began novice rally tasks, he worked very hard, as did I.  I emailed his trainer thanks for a great class, and I got into the story how I even got Jr. because of Sr., i sent her a photo of him as well.  It has been a while that I  have bawled for Sr., but it is huge water works here tonight.  That dog was just so something special.  I took a three pack out today, Mama Pumpkin, Daddy Jean Paul, and Jr. gets right into Sr's spot, and the three of us did a nice walk this morning.  It worked out ok.  I reflected upon when I did this three pack when Sr. was a pup, and he would go flat, and he would start up puppy play with Mama and Papa (none of this is bio related, just age related), and there would be times it would be a big mess, and they would make me late for work.   I am just so grateful for jr.  But I sure miss Sr. beyond belief, and I have not had tears like this for a while.  I hope I always will leak for him, one way or another, but not all the time.  I don't neglect the "middle kids at all".  Sis usually handles their needs, but when they need me, I am there for them, with absolute love.
Thanks for being there,
Jax