[Dailydrool] heppy birfday To Mis Lilie Poore Basset

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:21:29 PDT 2011

Is youse birfrday? We didunt know! Heppy birfday. An meny meny more heppy
birfdays. Youse git mcdonals? We do sum birfrdays an not odders.
Enyways heppy birfday, Lilie.

Love an drool, Conley, Niggle an Llewi----whut? No I didint. It is too you
name. DadPerson callt you dat dis mornin. No I aint gonna change it. No I
aint. Nossir he cant meke me needer. Uhuh. Oncet Conley write sumfin, dats
it.
Yessir?
You name?
Mr. Cooper, Sir.
My name? Conley ... sir.
His name? Lewis Lewis sir.
HIS name? Niggel.      Sir.
Nossir. Nossir I like my life sir. Yessir. I do sir I do unnerstan sir.
NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL
NIGEL NIGel how meny times, Sir? Yessir Nigel Nigel Nigel Nigel Nigel Nigel
nigel nigel nigel