[Dailydrool] Jellybean's UTI

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sun Aug 14 17:24:41 PDT 2011

My Fiona also had a serious UTI with E Coli. The vet also mentioned the
surgery, but we have avoided that.  I wipe her downstairs with a baby
wipe after each potty trip. I use Huggies  for sensitive skin.  My vet
also suggested cranberries or cranberry juice. I give her a mixture of
cottage cheese, flax oil (this was recommended on the Drool a while
back) & cranberries (I buy frozen ones so I can always have some even
when they aren't in season. I don;t used canned.). So far, this seems to
work. She hasn't had a UTI in a very long time. knock on wood.

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona, Lucy