[Dailydrool] Nail cutting.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 15 11:56:40 PDT 2011

Sir Tank had his nails cut at the local Petco some years ago,  I was trying to
save money, and the groomer did not have a table open.  She decided to have me
hold him while she cut them on the customer side of the counter.  Now, I do not
cut them myself as Tank is the first pet I have owned, and do not have
experience.  She was on the last paw, a back one, and he snapped at her and she
hit him.  I do not hold with hitting things that scare you, so I have never gone
back.  I have decided to spend the extra $5 and go the vet.  I have asked and
according to them he has not repeated the gesture.  I also do not go to that
particular store for anything.  I handle his paws daily to make sure that he
knows it is alright for someone to touch them.  Drool to all those in need.

Bruce
Foodslave the Sir Tank Norton and the the Momguy.