[Dailydrool] hit my dog and die

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Mon Aug 15 19:19:27 PDT 2011

i know that i would have slapped her silly.  years and years ago when i was really dumb i had taken a great dane pup in to have her ears done( and NO i would never and did never do that again--i said i was dumb and stupid)  and the vet tech caught her paw in the crate.  i informed him "don't hurt my dog"  he laughed and said " hurt her, we're gonna cut her ears off "  the vet saw the look in my eyes and heard me growl when i told him that "the dog doesn't bite but i sure do" .  even though that vet has retired and this was in the 1970's , the current vets still know about it.  and yes i did growl and was moving toward him when the vet got between us.  as a side bar, this tech was fired within the next month.  you can steal everything i got and i would be mad but would get over it, you hurt my dogs and i will see your blood... guaranteed.
claudia mom to winston and sadie