[Dailydrool] LAST 2 DAYS FOR MOON DOGGIE FUNDRAISER TO HELP BABYGIRL

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Aug 19 20:40:43 PDT 2011

Please make sure you place your Moon Doggie Coffee order to help Babygirl by
this Sunday.  Also, please remember to put "For Babygirl" in the comments
section so we can differentiate between different fundraisers we are doing.

Oh yes - Just to brag a little. We just won Best Coffee in Bergen County for the
FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!  Quite an accomplishment for being in the most populated
10-mile radius in the U.S.!  So, if you like coffee, you will LOVE ours and will
be helping Babygirl at the same time :-)

Just go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  and
place your order. Thanks - Donna Funk