[Dailydrool] Goodbye, our precious Bobby boy ...

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 08:57:36 PDT 2011

Oh, Bobby, no ...

My heart is breaking.

We all love you so.  Your Daily Drool aunties and uncles are all  grieving
today, because we loved you as if you were our own.

Our sweet, brave boy.

We send Bobby's Mommy all of our love and embrace her tightly in our
hearts, because we know the loss seems unbearable.  What a special  boy.  And
what a lucky, lucky boy, to have been loved so deeply by  you.

Our world is a little darker today, because Bobby's special light is  gone.
 But you will live always in the hearts you touched.

We'll miss you forever, Bobby.

Lots of love,
Heartbroken Auntie Beth H.