[Dailydrool] Bob the Dog & Hugs

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sun Aug 21 11:49:06 PDT 2011

maggie and i would like to thank you for posting Bob the Dog movie. it was amazing !!!  as far as hugs go, i love to hug my maggie and she loves to hug me but it has to be on her terms. when,where,how long. i would love to hold her and hug and kiss her all day and night but i give her her space . my 15 yr old daughter just comes in the room and swoops maggie up and hold her like a baby. i don't really think maggie enjoys it but she'll tolerate it for a while or until  mommy says "cookie" or "outside".  kimberly & maggie