[Dailydrool] A BABES FRIEND HAS DEPARTED

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Sun Aug 21 14:38:17 PDT 2011

To All Droolers:
   It is with crossed Paws and a tearful eye that All BABES here at the Castle as well as every BABES bid a sad farewell to our Dear Friend "Bob the Dog". He could always be counted on to bring a cheerful laugh to all us BABES. We will miss him dearly.
  Even though He was not a BABES, His photo will hang in our non-member hall of fame as a example of Dearly Loved Houndies. Our loss is certainly "The Bridge's" gain.
  Enjoy sweet rest old Friend, you certainly earned it,
  I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy