[Dailydrool] So many thaughts plus and update on Odie

gusandto at comcast.net gusandto at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 18:56:47 PDT 2011

Let me first start with my tears are flowing for Kathy and Bob with the passing of Bob the doG. Bob was my Gus's mentor on how the woo the women and what raising funds for the rescue hounds was all about. I will miss Bob yet I have his memory in my heart,right next to Gus's and Wally,s. I know that Gus and Wally greeted Bob with open paws and will help show him the ropes. Kathy thank you for all you do for the rescue groups.
On to other things. Michelle I have to agree with you. I totally enjoy the company of my hounds and my friends with hounds. All others can drive me nuts. I'm a hairstylist and I have some clients that I just want to slap and tell them that there are others in this world beside them self. Life is to short to worry about things we can't change. I work on things I can change and the rest I can't worry about it. With that it leads me into our update on Odie. He is a hound we can help.Odie is making great strides. He is eating 3 to 4 small meals (no more the 1/4c at a time). His strength is coming along. The back legs still shake a little when he has been walking around for a while. He is going to the vet tomorrow to have his incision looked at its looking a bit red and we want to have it looked at and nip anything in the bud. His pup skills are starting to come out. I was over at Alexa's today and JP was telling me how he has been stealing things out of computer room and taking to the living room.
I want to thank everyone who has pitched in towards his surgery. You can go to our chipin page to read his daily(about) blog with a link to picture.
http://bassetrescueofpugetsound.chipin.com/odies-surgry
Or here is the link to my flickr page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66582094@N08/

Patty Crawford