[Dailydrool] GEntleman hound to the bridge

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Aug 22 13:48:08 PDT 2011

Huskerland Oz    11/7/2000 - 8/22/2011

My
gentleman made his own decision that it was time to go to the bridge
and  he did so while asleep in his crate.  He apparently decided
there was no point in going to see the vet.  That's 2 of my  3
red and white elder siblings who came to us at the age of around 7 or
8.  All three became champions at their advanced ages - It's unusual
to see an 8 year old still being shown.Ozzie was a sweetheart from the
beginning but as he grew older he became a true gentleman (unless someone
was is season.  Then it was each man for himself.  Handy since
Oz was the only male in the house dog group).  I've seen him
willingly give the bone he was chewing on to his sister Bertha or his half
sister Miss Pigs.  Of course that didn't stop him from staring at it
and wishing very hard that he could get it back.  Oz was a gentleman
about his pottie habits, always going outside, even when it became
difficult for him to use the rather steep ramp.  Elder Clara - I
think Oz would like a very soft cloud with no stairs or ramps in a
quiet neighborhood with no youngsters.  I also think that you, Miss
Clara better watch out because I suspect he will come courting eventually.
(Remember, he's got all his parts).

Goodbye my sweet boy and
enjoy the buffet.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at

www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org