[Dailydrool] Tomato Harvester Looking for Work

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Tue Aug 23 08:29:02 PDT 2011

Jean Claude is looking for a tomato picking gig. Since we are way too cranky
here, Claude would love to come pick tomatoes at your house. He doesn't need
any pay - he happily works for food. He started this profession several
years ago, and I think he spends the winter dreaming of ripe tomatoes. First
thing when he gets out in the yard he rushes over to the plants looking for
any nice, ripe ones. Luckily we have a couple of tall raised beds -
otherwise there wouldn't be any tomatoes left. This year he has also spread
his talents to greens and cabbage, but he spends the bulk of his time on
tomatoes.

Seth & Christie in Hood River, OR with Jean Claude basset, Izzy part, Daphne
the lab, and misc. other non-canine critterage