[Dailydrool] Husky Rescue and Bassetfest 2011

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 13:41:54 PDT 2011

I do not know what area you are in but we got a Husky somevody threw out the window driving down the steeet. He was 55 lbs not small and has a sore hip from it. i contacted 5 Husky Rescue in Ohio, New York, Pa and other areas and only one got back with me to say she would call me back when i contacted her. needless to say she never did and i tried calling her again and response. i do not know how they expect to rescue or place any dogs if they never get back with any body. You go to their web sites and several of them did not have a phone number you had to email them. So of course now i sleep with a husky, blood hound and bassets. :) I was not going to take him to a shelter. never wanted a husky but he is comical the way he talks to you. Between him and the blood hound i cannot get a word in edge wise. :)
Do not forget that Bassetfest 2011 is this Sept. 17 in Columbus Ohio. We have a raffle, auction, games, merdchandise and plenty of acreage to play and the big pond!! Check it out at www.ohiobassetrescue.com

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Bassetfest 2011