[Dailydrool] Coughing Hounds

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 16:33:00 PDT 2011

Coughing Hounds, sounds like a horror flick ; )

I don't know where you are located but there is a canine flu and a
respiratory bug that has turned serious to deadly for some dogs. I know
there is a flu vaccine for dogs but i would check with your vet. I've heard
of several dogs in different states dying from some new bugs.

My male Scottie, brother to Buddha Basset had a bad respiratory bug in July.
He's okay now, but it was touch and go whether or not he needed to be
hospitalized. Fortunately no one else got sick.  Hope this helps. Lynne and
Buddha Basset

*
*