[Dailydrool] The house began to pitch

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 19:45:32 PDT 2011

Sitting at the computer today I felt a rumble in my tumble but it wasn't that I was hungry,soon the whole house was vibrating.There was a whole lot of shakin' going on. I was rather dumbfounded since we live in PA on a mountain that really shouldn't have that big of a shake to it.There have been times in the last 10 years we have lived here that I have felt a little movement ,very slight, but today, I though my drugs were not working and it was just me.It lasted all of 10 seconds but long enough for me to  figure out my drugs had nothing to do with it and as I looked out the window and realized the trees did not seem to be moving but the house definitely was,the bassets were asleep in the sunroom and didn't even wake up for the excitement. Interesting to say the least.