[Dailydrool] Conley goes a huntin

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:22:57 PDT 2011

I saw Conley this morning bouncing around the living room. Bouncing,
pouncing, leaping. Like a spring. Nose always back to the floor,
approach,back, leap, bounce pounce.....
I went to investigate.
A wolf spider with a body about the size of a nickel was trying to get away
from Conley. All I could think of was the bite--the rush to the Vet as
Conley blew up like a balloon or broke out in hives like Zelda had.
SMASH
Normally I catch spiders and carry them outside unless they end up in the
shower with me, but this one....sorry buddy.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper