[Dailydrool] BBR's Bassetfest Woofle winners!!!

mjokela at camulus.com mjokela at camulus.com
Sun Aug 28 09:22:47 PDT 2011

Roliver here!  Mommy got word that they just drew all of the winners and she has now updated the woofle site.  So go check out <https://services.gladstone-tech.com/bbrSIS/> to see if you are one of the big winners (I heard her say a couple of droolers won).

I just wanted to woof thanks to everyone who purchased tickets to help the hounds of BBR!

Now back to my regularly scheduled nap that was already in progress!

Roliver
with side kicks Maddie, Sarge and Henry