[Dailydrool] Help! Fred ate chocolate!

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:13:34 PDT 2011

Can anyone tell me how much chocolate a 60 pound basset hound would have to
consume for it to be dangerous?  My boyfriend discovered Fred chewing on a
pair of his shorts that he had left on the floor last night.  There was a
piece of chocolate in a wrapper in the pocket.  It was a single serving
piece of Dove Sugar Free Dark Chocolate.  It looks like some of it got
smeared on the shorts, but Fred was licking his chops so I'm guessing most
of it got down his throat.  Can anyone tell me if I'm panicking needlessly?
 Needless to say, the boyfriend will be spending today in the dog house for
leaving chocolate where Fred can get it.

--
Kalli