[Dailydrool] WILELIFE

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:34:07 PDT 2011

Da MomPerson go out to da kichen lass nite bout 10 an flip on delite.
2 liddel mousies run acrosst da counter.
Dis not zactly a shockr. DadPerson saw won in he beddyroom coupla weeks ago.
MomPerson watchin not seen none.
We keep tellin she-- ok Nigel do--dat it (them) (moren won) (one) in da
empty cubbord. MomPerson oh yeah yeah yeah well ketchit den, Nigel.

So she not shoked but a liddel....whassat word, Llewis?  Ready?  NonPlusst.

She stare long time at de mousies runnin behint da toaster.

Sum reeson she gots one mousietrep. She puttin CREAM CHEESE onit! Hey wait!!
We do dat for youse!! (She not lissenin). And lo and beholt not 30 minnits
lader, CLACK!
MomPerson bloodfirsty gal. She done got ridda one. Remine we not run around
on da counners at night. She all smiles pore liddel mousie not smilin. Juss
hope he gotthisself some cream cheese first.
Den she go nutso wif dat stuff inna white boddel-- bleech. Hole house smell
like it. We sneezeling. She fingers all white an pruney. Yech. But she
feelin bedder. Put da bleech boddel on toppa da doggie treat box an da bred
in da iceybox. She not heppy. Say she gonna git anodder some traps today.
Mebbe she leddus put da creme cheese on em....

Love and Drool to all in need
Nigel, Llewis, Conley nd Cooper