[Dailydrool] benadryl vs zyrtec

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 11:12:37 PDT 2011

Didn't someone on here say that they used Zyrtex   for their  Bassets ?
Benadryl does not seem to be helping my Maggie any more she is a  scratching
terrible  I WILL NOT do PREDS !!!!!!!!!!  also is  there a cream rinse or a
spray I can use in between baths  for  itching.  I can not use anything with
oatmeal.   we are going to  take her to a different vet for a second
opinion    ( Sylvania  Animal Hospital )   remember when I said that her allergies
were under  control and that she had a " beautiful coat )  and hardly any
scratching  ??????

WELL I LIED !!!!!!!!!  her hair is  falling out and she is scratching
horribly just in the last two weeks  !!!!

I am so flustrated that I cry a lot because I feel sorry for her and I am
wearing myself out lifting her in and out of the bath tub  where in the sam
hell is my wine ???????

Marlene  Itchy scratchy Maggie Wags and Evil Annie