[Dailydrool] Favorite Basset Names

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Aug 4 05:44:37 PDT 2011

Our condolences to all who's loses we may have missed and drool to all in need.

After years of reading the Daily Drool, I have decided that when a new member comes to our little family, she will get the name----drum roll---"Allie Gatormouth".    So may times I have hear people describing our Bassets as having alligator mouths, I decided that I would never be able to come up with a better moniker.

One last thing, Janie Anne & Siobhan's friend Chess, a Miniature Pinscher is experiencing liver failure and will probably make her Journey to the Bridge this afternoon.  If you could sling a little "Safe voyage Drool" to her my "Girls" and Chess's Mom will surly appreciate it.
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne & Siobhan and Bill