[Dailydrool] Favorite Basset Names

Melanie Prisco melprisco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:10:28 PDT 2011

First let me say I love "Allie Gatormouth"!! They do have such gatormouths!

We had a Delilah Rose (Deu, Lilah, Monkey) and a Maximillion (cause he ended
up costing us a million dollars in vet fees, ha!) His nick name was "Tony
Short Stubs"... we went mafia with him since my husband is italian. Right
now we have Rockwell, he came with that name but we've taken to calling him
Midgetman cause he is the smallest basset we've ever had.

Other basset names I've always liked are Beaureguard, Beaufort, Flash (from
the Dukes of Hazard), Roscoe, Tallulah Belle, Basil and Mulligan (this I
thought would be great for a rescue basset...as they are getting a do over,
a second chance and we like to golf!)

Melanie

Rockwell
Max and Delilah (ATB)