[Dailydrool] Basset names

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:57:06 PDT 2011

I think the best names for Bassets are Bubba "D" Basset, Penelope Anne (Penny) and Super Cooper.

HEY WAIT! Those are my hounds names. What a coincidence.

Actually the only I named was Bubba because I thought it was a good name for a Hound and he is the only one I have had since a pup. Penny was a rescue and came with her name (fits her pretty good too). Super Cooper was my foster failure and actually was just Cooper. I added the Super part because he has turned out to be a great dog (aren't all Bassets?) and to differentiate him from the ton of Coopers out there.

I do have a suggestion for those that have or like Beagles. You need a pair a boy named Lox and a girl named Cream Cheese.

Sent from my iPhone