[Dailydrool] Names

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:15:46 PDT 2011

Well, iffin we can nominate our own hound dogs names, I nominate PW (ABC 2011 summer fest PW, not the official DD PW) Pierre Louis Jr., CGC.  So many I meet love the French in his name, to which I politely reply, because the breed originated in France.  I get to speak about Sr., be sad for a silent moment for his short life, but then rejoice this young achiever.   He is SO tired tonight.  He went to Yappy hour last night, and he was filmed by college kids making a movie, he went to school today, and even before we left for school, he took a 1/2 hour walk.  It is warm to hot here.  I would not over exercise him in extreme heat, but class was like a party today, only one other dog showed up.  I may take jr. on a social canine walk tomorrow, but I don't want to push him.  Depends on the weather.  Did I ever tell any one how much I love this dog, as well as the herd, but this boy, well, he is THIS BOY, my little man who keeps my heart pumping.
Healing drool to all in need.
Super duper condolences to the families of Chess, Droopy and Lucy
Hugs and Love and Peace,
Jackie and the herd