[Dailydrool] names

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:36:49 PDT 2011

Iffin only I could live long enough, be rich enough, be crazy enuf, I would love at least 42 Pierre dogs.  Maybe not all at the same time, but I hope there will be a 3rd or a 4th in the family.
My friend who rescued from BHRA two years ago had lost her Ginger.  On the ride home from the transport, Patty's Mom decided the new hound was going to be Ginger as well.  Some names bear repeating.
Side note, Victoria Stilwell was at Doggie U, where Pierre trains, but the filming occurred when I was distracted with Mom issues.  If you follow her, and if you see Doggie U, well, that is where jr. trains.
One last note, if you ever get a chance to bid on a wood burning done by Dawn, bid high.  Her art is absolutely marvelous, and if you have a person in the house that thinks it is a utility piece, hang it up right away, I did.  No food products touched my board.    It is true and beautiful art.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the herd