[Dailydrool] Trichoepithelioma tumor

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:06:08 PDT 2011

Sandy,

I feel for you; Basil just had several malignant sweat gland tumors
removed last month. We are very lucky in that it doesn't appear to
have spread.

It's not terribly close to Kankakee, but there's a good oncology
practice at the Veterinary Specialty Center in Buffalo Grove.

http://www.vetspecialty.com/specialties/oncology

Drool to Baxter; cancer is no fun.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB (lymphoma, treated at VSC for over a year)