[Dailydrool] Basset names

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 08:29:33 PDT 2011

I like the creative names that some of you have come up with.  My favorites are those that have Basset pairs and their names go together.  Like:
Brudders Jake & Elwood
Lizzy & mr. Darcy
Colt & Ruger wait those or mine.  Hehe.

I like the creative names that the slaves come up with that go with the dogs personality and love to hear the story behind the names. My pea brain can't come up with any at the moment.

I also like Chunky, Nigel, Bazzle the Bedeviling

If I ever get another Basset brother pair I'd name them Peyton & Eli after my favorite football QB and his QB brother. (colt is named after the team and the pistol) or name them Dr. Jekyle and Mr. Hyde.

Love and drool to all
Michele momma to The Bad A$$ Basset Brothers
Sent from my iPod