[Dailydrool] blueberries

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 06:12:03 PDT 2011

my guys love blueberries..i get them in the summer when they are cheap & give them...& then also freeze some & dole them out...antioxidants & other assorted nutrients are good for them..plus i know they just enjoy them.

there is a company that makes treats (nutro?) with blueberries that i get for them...gotta tell you they smell so good...makes me want to just pour milk on them & eat them!  makes the whole kitchen smell like summer...it's a good winter fix when you just need something to remind you that summer will indeed come back.

are berries bad?  maybe..i don't know..maybe if your dog eats massive quantities.  why then would there be a good company making biscuits with them?

the same list has avocados being bad...my dog food has avocados in it..breeders choice avoderm.  have fed it for 8 years.  vetman has always complimented me on how good the herd & all  y other dogs have looked.

i would do some research on the berry thing before you decide not to limit them if your dogs really enjoy berries.

lois
buster who obsesses over all fruits & produce
lowla me too
sally who thinks she does
& coop II the foster who isn't quite sure

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com