[Dailydrool] Law of hound love

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 07:18:47 PDT 2011

Let it be noted that whenever such hurtful events such as a chair making connection with a hound body occur, it is not the fault of the hound. How could it be the hound's fault? The hound was there before the chair! Clearly it's the fault of the silly human who was not taking proper care to know where the hound was 24/7.

We hounds always know where our humans are, even when we are not snuggled up to them. Why can't humans also be aware of us?

Those humans, we love them, but they sure are quirky.
Lady Jane, in charge of the Dashing Basset slaves (and a hard job that can be!)