[Dailydrool] puppy pens

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:16:18 PDT 2011

I love x-pens~ the kind that open completely - not the kind with a permanent 'gate' in them. You can set them up in any shape you want- put two or more together. Use them as emergency 'fence' etc. Lots of uses for these. I have two and three foot height ones. Have never had a jumper. Have never even had a hound that would jump up against them. Though friends' bassets who do- have been in them and the x-pens stayed up. So far only one has climbed over them when we used them as a 'fence'.
I do have a puppy playpen. It seems rather sturdy- has a zipper doorway in it. It is made by Pet Gear~ and once you figure out how to set it up and take it down it really only takes a minute. ( lots of minutes and frustration BEFORE you read the instructions ALL the way through LOL). The only puppy that has been in this one though is of the human variety- my grandson. He is at the crawling, pulling up to stand age and it contained him just fine :)
Angelika