[Dailydrool] Bob

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:43:31 PDT 2011

I am always saddened to read when one of our beloved friends goes to the
bridge, but rarely does it effect me so strongly. Bob's words, "I'm waving
at you ......Do you see me now?" when another hound goes to the bridge have
broken my heart every time I've read them. This time, when the words are
being sent from the bridge, is devastating. I'm so very sorry for your
loss...and ours. Bob will be sorely missed.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)