[Dailydrool] Bobthedog

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 08:49:42 PDT 2011

I don't know how I missed out on Bob's entrance to the Bridge. I cried when I saw Bob's movie. He was a beautiful hound.

Bob's humans, all the Dashing Bassets will be slinging drool in your direction. May you take comfort in the fact that Bob was much loved by so many. He will be deeply missed by Droolers, even those like me, whom you have never met. Your grief has many to share the load. Though it will not heal the hurt (that takes time), may it help on those very difficult days.

I will miss Bob waving at the Bridge hounds. His wave has comforted so many; may the memory of his comfort help heal your hearts too.

The Dashing Bassets are waving, Bob. We hope you will pass that wave on to our Alexis Thefairyprincess and Abner Ahrooo. May it also be seen by all the Drool hounds, who are too many to mention here. Many of us know the pain of losing beloved hounds. They never leave our hearts or minds.

Fear not, the Drool will always have a place for Bobthedog.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets