[Dailydrool] apples

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Aug 24 15:25:45 PDT 2011

> Sailor & Tug can't get into the veggie garden, but they can get
> to the apple tree.  How they love the apples, they really don't
> have a preference to green or red apples.

or to ripe or "rotten" ones either!!  Apples is apples, and my boys luvs um
too..

The fence, almost as if on purpose, went *around* the tree, with the tree on
the inside ... when the season hits... the boys bring in 2 to 4 apples an
evening.. its that "hey .... you ... you so called 'master' .... I'm
hungry.. proof? I'm forraging for myself now, you lazy human you!"

:)

-Robert