[Dailydrool] Disappearing DD

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 10:07:25 PDT 2011

If I'm remembering correctly, about a month ago the Drool's server
was having trouble with Comcast blocking the Drool so that Comcast
subscribers weren't getting any Drools. I thought that  had been
cleared up, but maybe not?

I noticed in Vickie's post about this that she uses Comcast for e-
mail like I do. So I went back through my e-mail's trash to see if I
might be affected by missing Drools too. Vickie reported missing
numbers 5, 6, 7, and 8. I discovered that I haven't received numbers
5 and 8.  Hmmmm...... The Drool is in my address book, and Comcast
hasn't been dumping any Drools in my Junk folder. I wonder where 5
and 8 have gone?

I know I can always go check the archives to see what I've missed,
but that's not nearly as convenient as getting the Drool right in my
in-box. I hope the problem is, as Bev suggested, a temporary one
caused by the hurricane. If so, then I'll count myself as lucky that
that's the only hurricane damage that's affected me.

Elizabeth