[Dailydrool] thankyou

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:22:48 PDT 2011

We want to thank all of you for the great out pouring of love with the loss
of our boy Bobby~~it has been a tough week but Bob is finally home with us
where he belongs~~its amazing how hard it is to break a bite in 3 piece
instead of 4 and how many times you get out 4 dinner plates instead of
3..sometimes I go to talk to him before I realize he isnt there..

it does help to know that bob had a great life~~to think someone just gave
him away when he was such a character is beyond me..if you missed the Bob
the Dog the Movie check it out here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKCcRKzA5JM&feature=youtu.be

thanks for all the emails, phone calls and cards...it mean more than you
will ever know

Kathy and Bob The Human