[Dailydrool] Fred is fine!

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Aug 31 09:45:54 PDT 2011

I'm sure he won't! insert pictures of Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom ... you know the scenes.. where Kate Capshaw's character is tied to a frame, flipped over so that she's looking downward and into the open volcano pit ...

Yeah.. I see the boyfriend in Kate's position .. *NEVER AGAIN WITH CHOCOLATE RIGHT?*

the Great OEBE's council gathered round him in a circle howling incantations ... as the metal frame he's strapped to is lowered closer to the lava ... "I swear ... never... never again.. I won't even LOOK at chocolate any more ... "

:-)

-Robert