[Dailydrool] Speaking of couches

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Thu Dec 1 08:52:39 PST 2011

Last evening I finally had time to sit on the couch.  I sat down in what
I believed was my spot and then had a very attentive Schroeder looking
up at me with those beautiful basset eyes.

I thought he wanted attention.  Turns out...he wanted my spot-his spot
on the couch.

I sat for a while, paying such nice attention to him, giving him lots of
skritches.  I get up to let the boxers in the house.
He immediately jumps up and curls up on the spot I was sitting, with two
pillows.  I walk over and he looks at me, grunts and goes back to sleep.

Hrmph.  Spoiled rotten dogs!  But I love them and wouldn't have it any
other way.

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.