[Dailydrool] december voting for Peps

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 09:37:15 PST 2011

We won $10 grand in the pepsi challenge in November and in DECEMBER we have Oregon Basset, Suncoast Basset, All Ears basset and Western Missouri. We are aligned with Kims Acres ( http://www.refresheverything.com/2nd-chance) in San Antonio. it is important to vote for all 5.. this is our alliance. This is how we win. We can win $20,000 for bassets this month...
You can vote by going to
http://www.refresheverything.com/
you have to sign in... bottom left. they will verify your email ONCE and then you can vote once a day for all 5 groups. you can also get 5 votes from your facebook account and you can text 1 vote from your phone..

So lets get voting

there is no leaderboard right now so yuo can find the groups by searching
basset and acres (be careful to select Second chance one)

thanks everyone

and I hope next year we can encourage more basset groups to enter...