[Dailydrool] Pw Penny needs DROOL

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:29:37 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

My big sis, Pw Penny, needs DROOL.  She has been throwing up since midday.  I never saw so much food - she must have been hoarding it forever!  It was definitely NOT just this morning's breakfast.  Da mum rang the vetman (his day off is Thursday, of course) . Big sis will not hold down the anti-vomiting medicine <sigh>  She goes in straight to see the vetman tomorrow morning and in the meantime NO food, NO treats and NO water!!!!  It is not going to be fun.  Also tomorrow we are doing a rescue run to take a sweet little 11 yr old to her new home.

We have our howliday cards ready to go but da silly mum ordered the stamps on INternet instead of just going to the Post Office.  AFTER paying, the confirmation said "3 days for preparation and 10 days for delivery " Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

A very worried little Pw Polly, but still finding time to drool for all you other guys in need.
Pw Penny - all that lovely food gone to waste and I can't have any treats <sob> <sob> and my tummy feels icky and I'm thirsty .....  Thanks for any spare drool.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org