[Dailydrool] Meeces

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Thu Dec 1 17:24:25 PST 2011

OMG, I have never laughed so much and for so long with tears running amoak down my face after reading the posts from Llewis and Conly and, of course Brudder Elwood about meeces.  My husband just loves the "turds on toast" from the Brudder. Thank you guys for making me laugh today after a rough week at work.  I feel so much better.  My husband has only one comment to make :"Llewis' Mom slave must have some real bad issues to come up with these thoughts, or maybe it is the guys that have the issues.......".  He enjoyed the postings as well. Again, thanks for the laughs.
Marie Paul
slave to Stonewall and Samantha