[Dailydrool] Voting and Facebook

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 17:28:20 PST 2011

I can sympathize with all who do not care for facebook. The Pepsi Challenge
voting says you can vote through your facebook login and it makes it a
little easier but for those who do not use or like facebook you can still
vote for the four Basset Rescues all you have to do is to register with
Pepsi Refresh to vote. And after your first vote it gets easier each day it
will show you who you voted for previously  so either way you can vote in
fact you can vote twice if you want to register with Pepsi refresh under a
different password than you have with facebook then you can login there vote
then go back in again and login to your facebook account and vote twice.
There is a way to text a vote too but I do not have text on my phone so I do
not know how that works. But to those of you who hate facebook please know
you can still vote and help us win! Thank you all Droolers who can make this
happen!

http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=basset