[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest: At The Bridge

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 18:05:12 PST 2011

Just thought I would let you know that one of my older show dogs was sent
to the bridge today.  She actually had not lived with me since she was
about 7, but always came to stay with me when her owner was traveling, which she
 did a lot.  Huzzy was 13 years and 8 months old when she left us.  She
had stopped eating much, and was drinking water constantly, but staying
dehydrated.  She also had a large inoperable tumor on her rear near her  bowel
opening.  She spent the morning at the vet for observation, and at  lunch time
he decided she should be x-rayed--her liver was completely white on  the
x-ray, and some of her other organs didn't look good.  Euthanasia was  the
only option for her.

She loved to show, but had to be spayed after a litter of puppies, so she
never finished her Championship--however, she was always a Champion to us.
Run free, my sweet, beautiful girl--we'll see you again.

Kathryn