[Dailydrool] Boy dumped and ran over?

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 13:02:42 PST 2011

 I worried and fretted all night with tthe boy we got last night at
midnight. In the light of day after cleaning him up he seems to be doing
very well. The cut we thought was there was a cyst broken open, and the
gravel was minimal and he has a lot of dry scabby skin, He ate three bowls
of food last night and another two this morning he is pooping good and
healthy he is doing fine he is very sweet he just acts like he wants to go
home I think he was dumped.

A few minutes ago I got a call from a lady who is being deployed tomorrow
and needs to find a home for her fie month old I am picking her up in a few
hours.