[Dailydrool] Carolina Basset Rescue is number 4

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Dec 3 18:03:07 PST 2011

I just voted in the Shelter Challenge and then looked at the
stats...EEEEEKKK!!!...we (Carolina Basset Rescue) not only passed the
Kitties, we also passed the Marion County Humane Society, and are now number
4.  Which means we have to catch up to Noah's Ark Rescue in order to win the
State.  And it's a huge jump, Carolina has 3.68% of the votes and we have to
catch Noah's Ark which has 15.83%.  Of course it's possible Carolina could
win a weekly award like BaRCSe did.  VOTE PEOPLE, VOTE!!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net