[Dailydrool] Mexican Mavens of Mayhem Moving!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 19:12:04 PST 2011

Hello, Droolers!!

Isabella and Lola, the OEBE Mexican Mavens of Mayhem, reporting in with exciting news! We're moving back to the U.S.! Well, back to the U.S. for me, Isabella. Lola is from Mexico, so this will be her first trip. The mom has been really stressed, and all kinds of strange things are happening. People are coming and going from the house and taking a lot of our stuff! Plus, there are big plastic kennels in the living room that the mom keeps throwing treats into.

The mom says the movers are coming on the 13th and we leave on the 18th. We're going to go visit grand-dog-ma in oHIo for Christmas, and then we're moving to Maryland. So we can still be alliterative. We'll call ourselves the Maryland Mavens of Mayhem. The mom says were going to see snow. We don't know what that is, so we hope it's not anything bad. The mom also says that we can attend basset social season events. We don't know what that is, either, but it sounds like fun. We like socializing!

We hope we get to sniff some of you!

Love,
Isabella and Lola