[Dailydrool] Videos of a few of the puppies.

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 12:11:10 PST 2011

They are not looking like puppies  so much  anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfToq9Cg-3g Here is Sebastian ,(Texas),this is still the first video of him playing this was taken 9/21.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianG23456#p/u/0/oTrgQaZgevY This is one of Mabel(Illinois) making friends.Some of you may have already seen this 9/22.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianG23456#p/a/u/0/mxsCQuuksUE    Mabel in her Halloween Jammies 9/22                        Lucy & Mabel FINALLY play - YouTube   done 11/12 Lucy had the hardest time making up to Mabel,she doesn't stop barking at her the whole time.

http://youtu.be/R1ZyZtLJgeg  Here is Loganwade in NY,11/18, Rachelleann had just planted a small plant ,she had told me how he likes to dig up her plants.He sits there and when he can no longer contain himself he runs over and gets her plant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfWTsJJEes&feature=related   Logan is beating up on Elliswade you can tell they love each other. 11/19                                                                                                                                                                                    I hope you all enjoy these I have loved evey second watching my puppies grow,they are something. Vickie