[Dailydrool] Baja Basset Chase & howliday cards

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 16:35:28 PST 2011

Yesterday the DH decided that the boyz needed more exercise. So he bought them a remote control Baja Race Car and today took the car and them out to the back yard for a game of chase.  There was a lot of barking and a little bit of chasing and being chased by the brothers.  DH now wants to put a squirrel tail on the baja racer to further intice the boyz to chase the car. It was pretty funny to watch them chase after the car.

Director Ruger wanted me to let everyone know that ASTT HQ's Howliday Card has now been digitalized and that anyone that would like an electronic version of the official ASTT HQ Howliday card to please e-mail his secretary (that would be..me) at foxybear at cox.net and I will be more then happy to send it to you.

Heart healing drool to all of those that have lost their precious hounds to the bridge and healing drool to all the sick and injured hounds and humans.

Happy Howlidays
Michele Momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers and the big 2 legger (DH)
Colt "What the heck is that? An orange squirrel?"
Ruger "don't run from it...ATTACK"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...