[Dailydrool] Chicken jerky warnings

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Dec 6 15:26:58 PST 2011

I've posted this before but it is worth posting again.  For the last couple of years my neighbor (the boys Auntie Val) and I have been making our own chicken jerky...all due in part by all the jerky FDA warnings and partly because of the cost savings. We both have Excalibur dehydrators and love them.  We got the factory refurbished ones...why refurbished? Because  they are cheaper and they come with a 10 year warrenty!!!  The new ones only have a one or two year warrenty.  Folks it is worth the money! 1. No more made in China crap poisioning our beloved hounds. 2. The hounds love it and it is very easy to use and clean! 3. you can make all sorts of jerky with it (chicken, turkey, duck, liver and any other meat that you can get your hands on like bison, elk, deer, etc) 4. You can make treats for yourself and family like dehydrated fruit, yogurt etc
So this year for christmas give your hounds the gift of love and buy them a dehydrator and start making them some jerky!

3900 R Excalibur with 10 year warrenty 9 tray factory refurbished dehydrator for Retail Price: $179.95
http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/3900-R-Excalibur-with-10-Year-Warranty-184-37-regular-prod.htm

I have no affiliation with this company other than I bought and love this dehydrator...my neighbor, my mother and a co-worker have all bought one as well and love it just as much as I do.
Drool to all the sick or injured houndies
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Hey why haven't you made us any elk, deer or bison jerky?"
Ruger "we love our chicken and liver jerky...and best of all it is made with lots of love by our very own momma...with only drug free chicken"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...