[Dailydrool] Buddha Sending Hanukkah Wishes

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Tue Dec 6 17:40:29 PST 2011

It Buddha, I just wanted to wish all an early Happy Hanukkah, its coming up
December 20th. I can taste those dropped potato pancakes now. Yum. My mom
uses a mix (don't tell anyone okay).

We're sending drool and Seasons Greetings to all. We love getting our daily
drool fix and hearing what our fellow Bassets and Humans are up to. It gets
pretty interesting sometimes.

I'm waiting to hear about treats. No treats from China that's for certain.

Peace and Blessings in this time of winter.
Buddha, Filbert, Hazel, and Lynne (the Human)

--
*Lynne *
*